BMW Club track days

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bins

Reaction score
Hi, there are a few places available for the club day at Cadwell on 7th May. It's road legal bikes only, no slicks, wets etc. These are O K for experienced riders but especially suitable for the lesser confident people. Everyone needs to be on their best behaviour and courteous to others. It's more than just a track day, we walk the circuit. (if possible) the evening before and then go out to Louth for eats. Some stay over afterwards as well. I send a handbook out and this year will include part 1 of my motorcycling history. email me on [email protected]

If you're at all interested in going on track in a calm and safe way then this is a great way.
Track days are a great tool to develop your riding skills. They can unfortunately not be 100% safe. I started doing track days 14 years ago, and experienced more crashes and offs in the first 3 years, due to inexperienced, so quoting its safer, is a slight understatement.. But what I will say is it builds a confidence in how you handle your bike. I would definitely encourage people to take the experience.
I love Trackdays đź‘Ť

Nothing is 100% safe. But the format of these days are nothing like a normal trackday from MSVT or NL. Much much more tuition, and its about being smooth which can translate to better road riding.

Back