Snetterton 20th August

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boardsofnorfolk

Reaction score
My first track day! Yes! Anyone else going? I know Hopper is there,would be good if anyone else is there,I'm in the rookie class he he.

TURTLE link=topic=1264.msg11740#msg11740 date=1344883710 said:
mmm might be able to get afternoon off work may pop down to watch what time is it on till 8) 8) 8) 8)
Finishes at 17:00 or light permitting. 8)

Can't wait for the 20th. Itching to get out on the BM for the first time. :)

Gonna be stretching the cables........FULL GAS !!!

Hopper link=topic=1264.msg11757#msg11757 date=1344922563 said:
Can't wait for the 20th. Itching to get out on the BM for the first time. :)

Gonna be stretching the cables........FULL GAS !!!
Lol,can't wait! Going to be fun not worrying about going around corners,and seeing a tractor lol :eek:

Have a good day, I was supposed to be going to this with a mate, but doing Oulton the day after instead.

It's a bit far fro me, but he is having a mini holiday with his family staying with the relatives.

Godzilla link=topic=1264.msg11802#msg11802 date=1344964903 said:
Have a good day, I was supposed to be going to this with a mate, but doing Oulton the day after instead.

It's a bit far fro me, but he is having a mini holiday with his family staying with the relatives.
Thanks! I'm like a little kid waiting for christmas lol you have a blast aswell mate!

Boardsofnorfolk link=topic=1264.msg11804#msg11804 date=1344965074 said:
Godzilla link=topic=1264.msg11802#msg11802 date=1344964903 said:

Thanks! I'm like a little kid waiting for christmas lol you have a blast aswell mate!

Cheers, I am a little apprehensive, as it will be first time in the fast group, they stuck me there as the inters is full :/

You'll be fine mate. Just don't get too intimidated. By the first session of the afternoon, you'll be up to speed. Just remember if people are passing left right and center, keep a cool head and just concentrate on what your doing and not what everyone else is doing.

People WILL pass close and WILL pass fast. Hold your own and you'll be fine. If want to have a chat or any help, come and find me in Garage 1. I'll be on the Park Lane S1000RR

:)

Hopper link=topic=1264.msg11815#msg11815 date=1344973300 said:
You'll be fine mate. Just don't get too intimidated. By the first session of the afternoon, you'll be up to speed. Just remember if people are passing left right and center, keep a cool head and just concentrate on what your doing and not what everyone else is doing.

People WILL pass close and WILL pass fast. Hold your own and you'll be fine. If want to have a chat or any help, come and find me in Garage 1. I'll be on the Park Lane S1000RR

:)

Not sure if this was for me or not, but if it was, I will be at Oulton not Snetterton, otherwise thanks for the offer.

Ha ha.

Yeah sorry. Should read the whole post before posting.. It's still a good idea to have a word with an instructor if you have any questions etc.

Hopper link=topic=1264.msg11826#msg11826 date=1344975647 said:
Ha ha.

Yeah sorry. Should read the whole post before posting.. It's still a good idea to have a word with an instructor if you have any questions etc.

Will do thanks. Last time there I was told my lap times are almost advanced group pace.

Hopper link=topic=1264.msg11826#msg11826 date=1344975647 said:
Ha ha.

Hi Hopper,So you're doing Snet?

I am in the fast group-I'll come and have a chat with everyone.I usually get drawn to s1000's!

Back